Excuse me, May I ask where you got that? (TCWT)
SO…..In this traditional start, let me put that photo there—>
and the description below vvvv
Why hello there, you are probably either here for this month’s Teens Can Write Too post… or some other indescribable reason. The Topic is “What are the wackiest, funniest, most disturbing search terms anyone has ever used to find your blog?” My blog on this website is FAIRLY new, so I have decided to take the terms from my other blog which no longer publicly exists. That blog was the same as this one, and therefor, the search terms would have been the same. Ill not be going in order from least random to most random. It is a list of 10 mind you of whichever ones I found interesting. ENJOY!
1. “Some sorta Random morning show with a person named Sean”
– I think he meant “The Early randomness show with Sean,Him, and Himself in the morning” I did a Vlog of randomness, but I love the wording that this individual used. This is the only term that relates directly to my blog. It was every Monday at 6, right before I went to school. I hope He/She Enjoyed.
2. “A man and his Random self”
– I am a Man with my random self, But am I the man you were looking for? Look down, now look at me, look down, now back at me! I am the man your man could random like! But is he me? NO! but he could Random Like me if he stopped using normal search terms, and started searching with men’s scented terms. I wish my Search terms could be scented.
3. “What is the easiest way to get home?”
– Do I wear Garmin on my nametag? Do I look square with a touch screen? The sad part………33 people searched this and got me.Was this meant for my first ever short story? “A School to Home Adventure” It did not really talk about directions though. Unless they wanted the easiest, most imaginative way home, which was whatthe story was kinda about. Other than That I thank Google for getting me 33 views.
4.”For the FIRST time,SEARCH FOR THE RIGHT THING”
-For the LAST time, WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? How did you get here? I don’t understand! Why are you yelling? I know you can get angry at things BUT TYPING IN ALL CAPS IN ANGER AT GOOGLE WILL NOT HELP. You are only gonna make it mad and end up at some random guys blog. Just saying….
5.”Love the Way you Lie ft Rhianna”
-Well I love the way you got here ft Myself, and I am not lying. If this person expected a music video, they were in for a surprise. A rather….Random Encounter.
6.” I quit”
– If this is an actual term that got you here, then I quit too.
7.”Where are we going with this.”
-I have asked myself that question many times. Now i find myself asking Where were YOU planning to go with this search? Also, Don’t most questions end in a Question Mark?
8.”What Makes random SO important?”
-I have never addressed this topic. But this topic makes sense. I always talked about how random was awesome. I always knew random was important. To know that someone asked that and got to my site, Makes me think their question was answered. Even without a direct post about importance.
9.”How to make a Paper Helicopter”
-To all 12 people who searched this, I am sorry. You will not find that diagram or directions on this blog. I can’t even make a decent flying paper airplane. However, If you find out, be sure to tell me. I could really use that information.
10.This one is my favorite!!!! ” The Random Song.”
Not only did this person search this, and get to my site, but when he didn’t find the random song, this is what he commented. “Google brought me here when I was looking for the Random song, I did not find it. Maybe you should make one. After reading a few of your posts, I feel you are one of the few people who understands the true fun meaning. So I will be back in a week or so and hopefully it will be there” A week later he searched for the same thing, and sitting there waiting was a post, the lyrics to the random song. His comment “I applaud you!”
SO this has been fun….for me at least! I hope you enjoyed it. I await your many thoughts and I can not wait for the rest of the blog chain.
A novel in which I am writing.
The Book is titled. What lies in wait. A book in which during a zombie apocalypse, a 16 year goes on a dangerous journey to get home. My favorite quote came from what I was feeling and I portrayed it into my character’s situation. Here it is. “Sleep is my like enemy, and letting it win means my death, unless I control it.” And that is it good day to you audience.
Here’s the batting order for everyone 😀
Participating Parties In Order
Want to follow our blog tour? Here are the participating parties, day by day
November 5th —http://kirstenwrites.wordpress.com/ – Kirsten Writes!
November 6th — http://delorfinde.wordpress.com – A Farewell To Sanity
November 7th —http://eatsleepwriterepeat.wordpress.com – Eat, Sleep, Write, Repeat
November 8th — http://alohathemuse.wordpress.com – Embracing Insanity
November 9th — http://noveljourneys.wordpress.com/ – Novel Journeys
November 10th —-http://greatlakessocialist.wordpress.com/ – Red Herring Online
November 11th — http://taystapeinc.wordpress.com – Tay’s Tape
November 12th — http://herebefaries.wordpress.com/ – The Land of Man-Eating Pixies
November 13th – https://randominmind.wordpress.com – Random On My Mind!
November 14th –http://insideliamsbrain.wordpress.com/ – This Page Intentionally Left Blank
November 15th — http://herestous.wordpress.com – Here’s To Us
November 16th—http://incessantdroningofaboredwriter.wordpress.com – The Incessant Droning of a Bored Writer
November 17th —http://teenscanwritetoo.wordpress.com – Teens Can Write Too! (We will be announcing the topic for the next month’s chain)